Porygon Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information

Go down

Information Empty Information

Post  Dr. Slavic Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Hey you! YEAH you! If you're wondering what you're doing here, wonder no more! I am the head admin of this forum, Dr. Slavic, and I am here to explain this website.

I, among other countless people, have an interest in playing video games. And I, among other people, have an interest in watching others' commentaries over games. However, I have an issue where I have neither the technology nor subscribers on YouTube to make a good use of this. Thus, I decided to create a website where I and other people can gather and post their own LPs for others to view and enjoy.

This site gives the opportunity for anyone to do a LP, regardless of the game, or the means that they do it. You can do video updates, and stream them in from YouTube and get views on that, or you could do a screenshot LP, an idea I find absolutely brilliant, where you take screenshots of a game and write a commentary for it. While this can be time-consuming, it does work, though you need to import a LOT of pictures. Of course, you could always do a hybrid of the two, and have that figured out. I plan on posting a tutorial for the screenshot method, for those interested.

That's all for now! Enjoy!

Psyduck
Dr. Slavic
Dr. Slavic
Admin

https://porygonbeach.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum